Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Introduction

    So who am I? I am a 32 yr old woman with Fibromyalgia, 3 kids, and a wonderful hubby,  who has found the blissful world of making jewelry.  I have spent the last couple of years learning all I could about marketing and selling handcrafted items on the internet. I am always willing to share knowledge. I can find just about anything someone needs online. I like helping people, doing bead/craft item exchanges, giveaways, and showing my support to fellow crafters.

    I am very good at problem solving and have found a way to offer my jewelry at lower prices so everyone can afford it.  After being disabled for years and never being able to afford nice jewelry I wanted to offer mine at a price someone like me could afford. :) I also offer a 1 year warranty on my jewelry because Ive bought jewelry at a craft show and have it break a short time later. 



I have my own website, artfire store, and facebook fan page
  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment